Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Let the blogging begin.....

I haven't blogged for over a year and a half. The last blog was to share our adoption trip with family and friends (www.xanga.com/mcwhorter6). However, as 2008 ended, I felt that I needed and even wanted to journal again--to have written documentation of my daily thoughts, feelings, and happenings.

So, here I am. As I have pondered the title and purpose of this blog, one thing stood out that I wanted to convey. It is the role God's Grace has played in my life--my life as a whole as well as the daily ins and outs of my life.

I hope as I begin to share on this blog that I am able to share in such a way that will bring honor and glory to the name of Christ. My life is not perfect--my house gets messy, I holler at my children from time to time, I don't always act kindly to my husband, and sometimes I drop the ball on my responsibilities. No, I'm NOT perfect--of this I'm acutely aware, but I DO live for an awesome, loving and perfect God. I begin each day desiring to live in a way that is pleasing to Him.

So, on that note, let the blogging begin....

No comments:

Post a Comment